Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a minimum quantity required for custom apparel?
- There’s no minimum required to order our digitally printed t-shirts -- order one for yourself or one for everyone you know. However, there is a 12-piece minimum for screen printed tees and embroidery orders.
- How long will my order take to arrive?
The average turn-around time for custom screen printing and embroidery is 5 days from the day your order is placed until it ships. Digitally printed orders ship within 1-3 days from when the order is placed. Shipping and transit time vary anywhere from 1-5 days depending on where you live. Rush options are available for all printing methods. Click here to learn more.If you need your order by a specific date, we can almost always accomodate you! Please contact us.
- What's the difference between screen printing and digital printing?
With Digital Printing, your design is printed directly onto the garment using water-based CMYK inks. Like ink jet printers, this technique allows you to print millions of colors making it a perfect choice for full-color photographs. Plus, digital printing allows us to offer custom tees with no minimum order requirement, unlike screen printing, which has a 12-piece minimum because of its extensive prep time.
Screen printing is a more traditional t-shirt customization method in which each color in a design is separated and burned to individual fine-mesh screens. Ink is then transferred to the shirt through the screen. Teams, organizations and businesses usually opt for screen printing because it’s more cost-effective for printing large custom apparel orders.Both printing methods guarantee excellent durability and wash-fastness over time.
- Can I make changes after my order has been placed?
- At UberPrints, we process orders superfast -- which means, unfortunately, that we can't guarantee that changes can be made after you've submitted your order. To avoid issues, we recommend double-checking your order before you place it. Of course, if you do happen to make an error on your order, feel free to contact us and we'll see what we can do.
- What affects my price?
There are a few factors that determine the price of customized apparel.
Product: The UberPrints catalog offers so many options, you are bound to find the perfect shirt for your design. Product prices are determined by fabric, color, and fit. Try working with our most cost effective shirt if working on a tight budget.
Quantity: With bulk orders of 12 or more the price of the individual shirt decreases. The more you order, the less expensive each individual shirt becomes.
Design: Digital print pricing is determined by number of locations (front, back, both). Screen print pricing is determined by how many locations you are printing AND how many colors per location (Ex. 2 color back, 1 color front).
- Can you help me with my design?
While we don’t offer graphic design services we can help you create a great shirt. If you just need inspiration, we offer a variety of Design Templates to help you get started with your design. If you have images you would like to upload but need adjusting feel free to include notes in the Design Notes section when saving out your t-shirt. For photos or images with high colors counts, we can help create simplified versions that bring the color count down which will typically make a better design for shirts and will also decreases the cost.
- Will my design be centered?
We understand design mistakes can easily be looked over. UberPrints has an art department that checks each order for the most common design errors (alignment, misspellings) and we adjust automatically. Specific instructions can be left in the design notes section, or customer service at 866 440-8237 would be happy to discuss concerns.
- Can I still get a bulk order discount if my design is the same, but it is printed on multiple colors and styles?
Yes, we are happy to adjust your order to reflect the bulk pricing discount on multiple styles and shirt colors. As long and the design will not be changing, we can make adjustments to the order. Just give us a call at 866 440-8237 and we will be happy to make the adjustments for you.
- What if I am not satisfied with my order?
At UberPrints we are looking to exceed your expectations. We would be happy to remedy any issues with an order, because we want to impress with our speed, quality and service.
If you are unhappy with any part of your experience please give us a call at 866 440-8237.
- Can you provide vinyl names and numbers?
- We can definitely provide custom names/numbers for your custom shirts! Custom vinyl names OR numbers are an additional $5.00 per shirt. Wan't both? Custom names AND numbers are $6.00 per shirt. Click here to learn more or contact us.
- Does UberPrints offer sleeve printing?
- Yes! We do offer sleeve printing, but only for screen printed orders at this time. The price for this is determined by a number of factors, but if you have a particular design idea in mind, we'd be happy to discuss this with you in more details. Feel free to give us a call at 1-866-440-8237 or send us an email.
- How do I share my design with others?
- You can easily share the designs you create via email, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter. Simply click the corresponding icon at the bottom right of the design studio.
- Can I resell shirts I've purchased from UberPrints?
- Yes, you can resell shirts you've purchased from us as long as they use our clip art or uploaded images that you own the rights to.
- What if I need a size or product not listed on your website?
- Feel free to give us a call at 1-866-440-8237 before you place your order. We're always happy to help you find alternative sizes or products that we can print on.