UberPrints is searching for a talented Maintenance Technician to coordinate and perform routine maintenance and repair of our printing equipment and general maintenance within our warehouse facility.
This will include repairing and maintaining screen print presses, digital printers, heat presses and other equipment, general maintenance of warehouse systems such as HVAC, plumbing and light carpentry.
Qualifications and Duties:
- Performs or assigns work to repair and maintain printing equipment in a production environment.
- Communicate with OEM tech support to troubleshoot, diagnose and solve problems.
- Maintain preventive maintenance schedule for all printing equipment.
- Coordinate with contractors and vendors.
- Performs routine to difficult electrical duties, including replacing faulty switches, circuit boards, lamps and ballasts.
- Performs some light carpentry duties, such as building shelving and work tables.
- Performs or assigns routine plumbing duties.
- Can create and follow checklists.
- Must understand the company’s goals and work with leadership to ensure results and maximize production up-time.
- 3-4 years of required experience in print maintenance, electrical, or similar field
- Preferred certifications for this position include: Electrical
- Computer tech/networking knowledge
- A valid driver's license
- Required skills for this position include: Microsoft office, email/electronic, effective delegation, communication, self-motivated, team-player, communication, interpersonal, extreme attention to detail, customer service, initiative, positive attitude, intelligence, and personal accountability.
- Some off-site OEM training will be provided/required.
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance and matching 401k
- Free coffee, tea, and snacks
UberPrints is a leading online provider of customized apparel. Founded in 2005, we're a young, growing company with our eyes on the future. Based out of Athens, GA, we run our customer service and production operations just behind downtown. We've recently opened a satellite office in Atlanta to house our business development, IT, and creative teams.