Customer Experience Specialist
At UberPrints, our Customer Experience team is at the center of building valuable relationships with the people that trust us to print their t-shirts and apparel. We use a variety of communication channels to help guide our customers through our designing and ordering process, answer questions and give advice, and resolve the barriers to delivering the best orders possible. We're committed to providing genuine, first-class service to back up the custom products we create for our customers.
Our team fosters a casual yet enthusiastic environment where dress codes don't exist but passion for custom t-shirts is abundant. We drop the sales talk and corporate jargon for natural conversation and an attitude that's authentic to our roots.
You'll work side-by-side with our Art Production, Digital Print Production, Screen Print Production, Procurement, and other teams to usher along our pipeline of orders.
A day-in-the-life includes:
- Recommending which t-shirt is best for an event that's happening in less than two weeks that's the color and fit the customer is looking for.
- Fielding a question through our live-chat interface about how to navigate our design tools giving directions to get the customer where they need to go.
- Coordinating with our print production teams to convey the new details we just received via email before the order ships out.
- Advocating for our customer's concerns and creating a solution when we miss the mark while communicating feedback to the rest of our teams to make sure we improve.
- And more
Part-time and Full-time availability. Preference to those with weekend availability.
Monday-Friday 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
Saturday-Sunday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
*No prior knowledge of t-shirts or t-shirt printing is necessary, just curiosity and the drive to learn.
*The position is located at our Athens, GA headquarters off MLK.
- Fully understand and effectively communicate the details of our products and services to customers in a helpful manner.
- Guide customers through our process giving targeted advice to help lead customers to the best possible experience.
- Use effective problem-solving skills to preempt and resolve potential issues by combining knowledge of the customer's needs with our own systems.
- Screen incoming orders for possible issues and initiate contact to help find a solution.
- Use phone, chat, and email channels to field customer inquiries and concerns.
- Coordinate with our other order fulfillment teams to convey order details and resolve issues.
- Empathize with the customer experience understanding how the connections we make can foster long-term, valuable relationships.
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- A strong attention to detail
- Proficient typing skills
- A passion for helping others
- Great problem-solving skills
- The ability to multi-task
- Motivation to work well with a high level of autonomy
- PTO for full-time employees
- Health insurance and matching 401k
- Coffee, tea, snacks, awesome t-shirts, and annual celebrations
- $13 an hour, after a year of employment $14 an hour, and after two years it increases to $15 an hour
UberPrints is a leading online provider of customized apparel. Founded in 2005, we're a growing company with our eyes on the future. Based out of Athens, GA, we run all of our order fulfillment operations behind downtown. We've recently opened a satellite office in Atlanta to house our business development, IT, and creative teams.