California Consumer Privacy Act Disclosures
Updated: January 1, 2020
Categories of Personal Information We Collect
The information that UberPrints collects or has collected within the last twelve months falls into the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act:
- Identifiers such as a name, alias, address, phone number or IP address.
- Personal information such as credit card number, debit card number, or other payment information such as name and address that is provided in connection with making a purchase.
- Age, gender, race, religion or creed, marital status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status or other protected classifications that are provided by the user while creating or purchasing custom designs and products on UberPrints’ platforms.
- Commercial information such as purchase activity or history.
- Internet, network or other electronic activity information such as browsing history, search history, or interaction with our website or advertisements.
- Geolocation data such as your IP address or the location of your device or computer.
Sources of Information That We Collect
- Directly From You. For example, when you create an account, design a product, complete our forms or make a purchase.
How Your Personal Information May Be Used
The personal information that UberPrints has collected in the past twelve months is used for the following business purposes and categories:
- To facilitate a purchase or fulfill an order that you placed. For example, your name, address or other information may be provided to a third party to produce or deliver your order to you.
- Personal information such as credit card or debit card number, for example if we use a third-party payment processor, or to prevent transaction fraud.
- Commercial information such as the details of the product or service you ordered if a third-party service provider is assisting to provide that product or service to you.
- For advertising and marketing purposes.
- To personalize your experience with us and deliver content, product and service offerings that are tailored to your interests.
Sales of Personal Information
In the twelve months prior to the effective date of this CCPA Disclosure, UberPrints has not sold any personal information of consumers and has no intent to do so.
Right to Request, Access or Delete Your Personal Information
The California Consumer Privacy Act provides consumers with the right to request information about the collection of your personal information by UberPrints, or access or deletion of your personal information. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected from you
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal information
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you
If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- Sales identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- Disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
If you would like to request, access or delete your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 866-440-8237.
UberPrints will not discriminate against any consumer for exercising their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods and services
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
115 Ruth Drive
Athens, GA 30601