Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a minimum quantity required for custom apparel?
You can take advantage of custom t-shirts with no minimum order requirement using our digital printing method. Order a single custom printed t-shirt for yourself or everyone you know! You can browse our catalog with the “No Minimum” filter turned on to see products available for digital printing.
For screen printed and embroidered orders, there’s a 12 piece minimum due to the extensive setup times of these processes. For a full comparison of all three processes, head over to Comparing Decoration Methods.
- How long will my order take to arrive?
The average custom screen printed or embroidered order ships in no more than 5 business days after the order is placed. Digitally printed orders take even less time - shipping within 1-3 business days after the order is placed.
Transit times vary between 1-5 days depending on where you live. Take a look at our Shipping & Delivery options to decide what works for you and don’t hesitate to contact us if you need your order by a specific date. We can almost always accommodate your deadline.
- What's the difference between screen printing and digital printing?
With digital printing, your design is printed directly from the computer to the shirt using large ink jet printers. This technique allows you to print tons of colors making it a perfect choice for full-color photographs. Plus, digital printing allows us to offer custom t-shirts with no minimum order requirement.
Screen printing is a more traditional t-shirt customization method in which each color in a design is separated and burned to individual fine-mesh screens. Ink is then transferred to the shirt through the screen. Teams, organizations, and businesses usually opt for screen printing because it’s more cost-effective for printing large custom apparel orders.
For more detailed information, head over to Our Custom Printing Processes page or Contact Us and our customer service team can help make the decision that's best for you!
- What happens after I place my order?
Every order begins with a thorough review by our customer service team to make sure that each detail of your order is inspected.
It’s then passed off to our art team where we inspect your designs and make automatic fixes like alignment, spelling mistakes, and even smooth out rough and pixelated uploaded images before setting up your design for the appropriate print method.
Once we’ve prepared your order to print, it then makes multiple stops through our production process where each t-shirt is inspected for accuracy and quality before landing at our final inspection prior to shipment.
Once shipped, you can monitor your package with the tracking number provided either in the shipping email you receive, or by logging in to your account and heading over to your Order History.
- Can I make changes after my order has been placed?
- At UberPrints, we process orders super fast -- which means, unfortunately, that we can't guarantee that changes can be made after you've submitted your order. To avoid issues, we recommend double-checking your order before you place it. Of course, if you do happen to make an error on your order, feel free to contact us and we'll see what we can do.
- What affects my price?
The first component when calculating the price of your custom t-shirts is the product. Our catalog spans budget-friendly options like the Ultra Cotton Tee, to trendy, super soft t-shirts like the Triblend Crew.
Next is the print method. For digitally printed orders, pricing is determined by the number of print locations (front, back, both). Screen printed orders take into account the number of locations AND the number of colors per location (ex. 1-color front, 2-color back).
Last is quantity. Ordering more of the same design lets you take advantage of price breaks and pay less per shirt. With screen printed orders especially, you’ll see huge discounts as you add more shirts to your order.
- Can you help me with my design?
We’re always ready to help you make a great custom t-shirt. If you need inspiration, we offer a huge variety of Design Templates to help you get started customizing. Our artists are always working to add new templates to our site that give you better options than ever before.
If you have images you would like to upload but need some adjusting, feel free to include notes in the Design Notes section when saving out your t-shirt. For complex photos or images on screen printed orders you may want help creating simplified versions that will lower your color count and cost at the same time. Check out our Design Assistance page for more information, or feel free to Contact Us and our service team would be happy to lend a hand.
- Will my design be centered?
We understand design mistakes can easily be overlooked. Our art department checks each and every order for the most common design errors (alignment, misspellings, etc.) and will adjust automatically when necessary. If you have specific instructions, feel free to leave them in the Design Notes section when you save your design. If you would rather get on the phone with one of our experts, you can Contact Us and we would be happy to discuss any concerns you may have!
- Can I still get a bulk order discount if my design is the same, but it is printed on multiple colors and styles?
Yes, we are happy to adjust your order to reflect the bulk pricing discount on multiple styles and shirt colors. As long and the design will not be changing, we can make adjustments to the order. Just give us a call at 866 440-8237 and we will be happy to make the adjustments for you.
- What if I am not satisfied with my order?
At UberPrints we are looking to exceed your expectations. We would be happy to remedy any issues with an order, because we want to impress with our speed, quality and service.
If you are unhappy with any part of your experience please give us a call at 866-440-8237.
- Where can you ship to?
We currently ship to U.S., Canadian, and APO addresses with guaranteed delivery times within the continental United States. Check out Shipping & Delivery for more details.
- How does sizing work?
Sizing can vary depending on the particular brand and style. That's why we include a detailed sizing chart on every product page to take out the guesswork. If you still have any questions, feel free to contact us or check out our Products & Sizing page for more details.
- Can I pay with a check or purchase order?
We gladly accept institutional checks and purchase orders from schools, businesses, and other organizations. Just contact us and our customer service team will be happy to help.
- Can I print trademarked materials?
- Can you provide vinyl names and numbers?
- We can definitely provide custom names/numbers for your custom shirts! Custom vinyl names OR numbers are an additional $5.00 per shirt. Want both? Custom names AND numbers are $6.00 per shirt. Click here to learn more or contact us.
- Can I print on the sleeve?
- Yes! We do offer sleeve printing, but only for screen printed orders at this time. The price for this is determined by a number of factors, but if you have a particular design idea in mind, we'd be happy to discuss this with you in more details. Feel free to give us a call at 1-866-440-8237 or send us an email.
- How do I share my design with others?
- You can easily share the designs you create via email, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter. Simply click the corresponding icon at the bottom right of the design studio.
- Can I resell shirts I've purchased from UberPrints?
- Yes, you can resell shirts you've purchased from us as long as they use our clip art or uploaded images that you own the rights to.
- What if I need a size or product not listed on your website?
- Feel free to give us a call at 1-866-440-8237 before you place your order. We're always happy to help you find alternative sizes or products that we can print on.