Customer Service Manager
We are looking for a Customer Service Manager to lead, inspire, and engage our Athens-based team of Customer Service professionals. You need to be passionate about leadership, experienced in training and developing others, and obsessed with providing excellent service. Okay, so "obsessed" might be a bit of an exaggeration, but we are serious about providing our customers with exceptional service. We are a growing company and are looking for an individual with experience growing and developing teams by creating tangible systems and a positive culture.
- Recruiting, interviewing, training, scheduling, and managing employees.
- Setting expectations and evaluating the performance of staff.
- Enforcing policies and procedures.
- Acting as the final word on escalations and personally handle some sensitive or escalated issues.
- Empowering employees with conflict resolution skills.
- Improving customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes.
- Creating a culture of customer appreciation among staff.
- Building and maintaining successful working relationships with other areas of Customer Operations as well as with cross-functional departments ( Art, Production, Procurement, Operations, Development, etc.) to ensure successful order deployment, product delivery, and customer satisfaction.
- Two years or more experience overseeing a team of 10+ employees.
- Highly motivated and driven.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism in a fun, relaxed environment.
- Loves to challenge the standards of service.
- Harbors a passion for exceptional service.
- Competitive Salary
- Health insurance and matching 401k
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Free coffee, tea, and snacks
UberPrints is a leading online provider of customized apparel. Founded in 2005, we're a young, growing company with our eyes on the future. Based out of Athens, GA, we run our customer service and production operations just behind downtown. We've recently opened a satellite office in Atlanta to house our business development, IT, and creative teams.