Customer Service Manager
We are looking for a Customer Service Manager to lead, inspire, and engage our Athens-based team of Customer Service professionals. You need to be passionate about management, confident with resolving employee issues, and obsessed with providing excellent service. Okay, so "obsessed" might be a bit of an exaggeration, but we’re serious about customer service.
We primarily communicate with our customers via telephone and email, but if we have a customer who prefers to communicate via handwritten letter, smoke signal, or carrier pigeon, we figure it out. Our goal as a team is to form and maintain exemplary long-term relationships with our customers.
- Recruiting, interviewing, training, scheduling and managing employees.
- Communicating job expectations.
- Setting expectations and evaluating performance of staff.
- Enforcing policies and procedures.
- Improving customer service quality results by studying, evaluating and re-designing processes.
- Creating a culture of customer appreciation amongst staff.
- Two years or more experience overseeing a team of 10+ employees.
- Highly motivated and driven.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism in a fun, relaxed environment.
- Loves to challenge the standards of service.
- Harbors a passion for exceptional service.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance and matching 401k
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Free coffee, tea, and snacks
- Ping-pong table with some healthy competition among staff
UberPrints is a leading online provider of customized apparel. Founded in 2005, we're a young, growing company with our eyes on the future. Based out of Athens, GA, we run our customer service and production operations just behind downtown. We've recently opened a satellite office in Atlanta to house our business development, IT, and creative teams.