UberPrints.com is seeking a talented graphic designer at our Atlanta branch. Ideal candidate will live and breath design, be intimately familiar with the web, and be able to argue the difference between Helvetica and Helvetica Neue. This is a full-time position where you will be part of a small, talented team of fun, creative people who enjoy pushing the limits of technology and design.
- Work on a wide variety of projects including (but not limited to) website design and UX, marketing campaigns, social media graphics, t-shirt designs, branding collateral, and other super fun projects
- Actively participate in creative brainstorming sessions to produce design solutions from concept to finished product
- Work directly with the Creative Team to design high quality work that upholds the company’s creative standards
- Ensure and support consistent branding
- Possess a strong work ethic and passion for design with the drive to grow and develop as a designer
- 3 to 5+ years professional experience with creative branding, web design, and print collateral
- Strong knowledge and expertise working in the Adobe Creative Suite with an emphasis in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Professional photography experience preferred
- Illustration skills a plus
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS a plus
- Excellent communication skills, open to feedback and criticism
- Ability to be self-motivated and work well both independently and within a team environment
- Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent professional work experience in related field
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance and matching 401k
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Flexible work schedule in a relaxed environment
- Free coffee, tea, and snacks
- A fun, creative place to work with equally fun, creative people
Please include a link to your online portfolio.
UberPrints is a leading online provider of customized apparel. Founded in 2005, we're a young, growing company with our eyes on the future. Based out of Athens, GA, we run our customer service and production operations just behind downtown. We've recently opened a satellite office in Atlanta to house our business development, IT, and creative teams.