Lead Brand And Digital Designer
We are looking for an ambitious and hands-on Lead Brand and Digital Designer with the ability to spearhead the development of best-in-class experiences and a trendy, modern brand. This role will lead design projects through their entire lifecycle and own the branding and design across all customer touchpoints.
You’ll create design solutions for an amazing customer experience and be a leader in developing the visual language that elevates and refines our brand. As Lead Brand Designer, you will be responsible for overseeing and implementing the visual identity of our brand across all digital channels and touchpoints. You will collaborate closely with the team to deliver creative, engaging, and consistent brand experiences that resonate with our target audience. At UberPrints, we’ve committed to approaching the custom apparel industry from a unique and modern perspective that looks to integrate design and technology to build a memorable experience for customers.
What you'll be doing:
- Work on a variety of projects including (but not limited to) website design and UX, branding collateral, marketing campaigns, t-shirt designs, and other super fun projects.
- Actively participate in creative brainstorming sessions to produce design solutions from concept to finished product.
- Work directly with Creative Team to design high quality work that upholds the company’s creative standards.
- Evolving the UberPrints brand identity by contributing a fresh approach to its visual identity.
- Ensure and support consistent branding.
This role is based out of our Atlanta, GA office.
- A portfolio of outstanding brand and digital design projects.
- An entrepreneurial mindset to own and drive new efforts.
- Extensive experience with creative branding and design for web and other customer touchpoints.
- Ability to lead and manage multiple original projects.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to coordinate team members and drive discussion.
- Expertise working with prototyping and design tools.
- Professional photography experience preferred.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus.
- Degree in Design or a related field preferred.
Please include a link to your portfolio.
- Competitive Salary
- Matching 401k
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Time Off
- Casual Work Environment
UberPrints is a self-made start up that’s grown into a leading provider of online customized apparel. We feed off big ideas and the motivation that makes them come together. We believe in the uniqueness of every business, organization, team, and individual and serve to make creating that identity accessible and the design they wear impactful.
Based out of Athens, GA, we run our customer service and production operations just behind downtown while operating a satellite office in Atlanta that houses business development, IT, and creative teams.