We are looking for new members to join our Production Art team in Athens, GA. The Production Art Department is responsible for preparing customer-created designs for various forms of garment decoration. You will work closely with our Customer Service and Production departments to help ensure the finished product is exactly what the customer has envisioned. Plus, we are a t-shirt company, so feel free to wear your favorite tees to work.
Hours available: 11:00 am - 8:00 pm, Hours required: 3:00 pm- 8:00 pm per shift
Must have at least 2-3 shifts
** occasional shift pick-ups may be available
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00 pm
Starting wage is $13.00/hour.
**Not a remote position**
- Use Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to edit and prepare designs for direct-to-garment printing
- Create screen separations for customer designs
- Problem solve with other departments to provide the best quality product
- Contribute to the employee training and learning process
- Maintain a positive work environment while being goal and efficiency focused
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- The ability to work efficiently while staying detail focused
- Open availability that may include occasional nights and weekends.
- Experience in screen separation is a plus
- Competitive pay
- PTO for full-time employees
- Health insurance and matching 401k
- Free coffee, tea, and food
UberPrints is a leading online provider of customized apparel. Founded in 2005, we're a young, growing company with our eyes on the future. Based out of Athens, GA, we run our customer service and production operations just behind downtown. We've recently opened a satellite office in Atlanta to house our business development, IT, and creative teams.