Production Associate - Screen and Digital Printing
Founded locally here in the Classic City in 2005, UberPrints is a custom T-shirt company that has changed the game in personalized apparel. With a constant focus on outstanding service, impeccable quality, and lightning-fast delivery, UberPrints is thriving and looking to grow our awesome team!
At UberPrints, our amazing Production Team takes pride in fulfilling our customer's custom apparel orders with utmost precision and efficiency. We offer three methods for creating customer apparel: Digital Printing, Screen Printing, and Embroidery. Although each Production Associate can only work in one of these areas at any given moment, they can look forward to receiving comprehensive training across all production areas. This allows them the opportunity to contribute their skills wherever they are needed most, ensuring smooth operations and customer satisfaction.
- Positive attitude, willing to be a team player, and open to receiving feedback
- Ability to be flexible with changing daily job tasks that best support the operational needs of the business
- Ability to stand or walk the majority of the workday
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Detail-oriented and comfortable performing repetitive tasks
- No prior knowledge of t-shirts or t-shirt printing is required; we value curiosity and a drive to learn.
- Attention to detail is crucial, as we strive for perfection in every order we fulfill.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a team-oriented environment, contributing to a casual and productive workplace culture.
- A strong sense of responsibility and commitment to delivering genuine, first-class service to our customers.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Lift boxes up to 50 lbs.
- Check-in, count, stock, print hard copies, and pull apparel
- Pretreat apparel
- Print apparel utilizing digital print machines, printing pad machines, manual screen print machines, automatic screen print machines, and embroidery machines
- Utilize heat presses and heat dryers
- Quality control, box, and ship apparel
- Clean and restock work-stations
- Tape, de-tape, wash screens
- Clean squeegees and ink tubs
- Create ink colors, label ink colors, and reclaim ink once finished
- Load, pull, and catch apparel
- Utilize an emulsion and burning machine
- Box-up misprints and old hardcopies
- Hoop and prepare apparel for embroidery
- Train peers
- Utilize necessary computer programs associated with performing job functions (ex: Admin, WorldShip, Stamps, Shipping, Misprint Log, Production Updates, etc.)
- Clean common areas and take out trash and recycling; break down boxes
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. UberPrints may, at its discretion, revise the job description at any time, and additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. Requirements, skills, and abilities included have been determined to illustrate the minimal standards required to successfully perform the position.
*The position is located at our Athens, GA facility off North Avenue.
*Hours of operation are Monday to Sunday, from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm, offering flexibility in scheduling.
- Flexible part-time and full-time schedules available
- $13 Starting Wage, ability to reach $16 based on performance and tenure.
- PTO for full-time employees
- Health insurance and matching 401k